@ANY DESIGN 900-1 Sub-1 GHz Development Kit
@ANY DESIGN development kit offers the developers the tools they need to start designing and prototyping a wireless IEEE 802.15.4/Zigbee product or solution powered by the industry-leading @ANY900-1 RF modules with a ceramic chip antenna. The kit provides an easy way to learn how to use the @ANY RF modules and design the wireless monitoring and control networks.
- Fully programmable @ANY USB dongle and @ANY BRICK boards
- Reference implementations and example applications utilizing various interfaces
- Easy implementation of various sensors over @ANY BRICK boards
- Compatibility with 3rd party embedded software applications such as Microchip BitCloud® stack and associated ANSI C API programmability, as well as 6LoWPAN references
- Compatibility with 3rd party applications, including wireless sensor networking demo application, range measurement, and more
- Software adjustable support of European, US, Japanese and Chinese Sub-1 GHz ISM bands
- Full compliance to IEEE 802.15.4-2006, Zigbee and more
- @ANY900-1 RF modules feature a fully matched on-board ceramic chip antenna but optimized for European and US Sub-1-GHz operations
Included in the kit, the BRICK development boards give developers an utmost flexibility all the way to the final stages of design. Mastering the intricacies of WSN technology, the developers can try out different network topologies to determine which suits application demands the best. Integrated sensors on the BRICK board enable prototyping of a wireless sensor network. Typical applications include smart buildings, industrial automation, and more. Superior signal penetration of a Sub-1 GHz RF module is perfect for the mission-critical use cases.
The kit features support of third-party applications, reference implementations, and example applications utilizing various interfaces. @ANY DESIGN kit supports the intuitive development environment from Microchip®. Using the kit, the developers can create a wide range of standard-based wireless solutions fully compliant with IEEE 802.15.4, Zigbee, supporting various network topologies, from P2P to tree to mesh. Included in the package, the customizable @ANY Smart MAC Suite ("SMS") Base software offers easy control of @ANY platform’s functionality via AT commands supporting all IEEE 802.15.4-based functions.
A.N. Solutions offers truly industrial grade hardware and software. Click on "+" below to learn more:
- The BRICK development board is a self-contained sensor node comprising @ANY900-1 module and possessing its RF characteristics.
- The development board features JTAG connector for easy on-board programming, programmable status LEDs, adjustable reset and programmable buttons, allowing to program individual functions.
- The BRICK board also supports integrated sensors for reference purposes such as temperature, humidity, dew point as well as 3D acceleration sensing.
- The development kit provides a selection of power options such as battery operation via AAA batteries, USB connection as well as customized via board connector options.
- This versatile development board gives developers an utmost flexibility all the way to the final stages of design.
- Customized ABS enclosures along with optimized RF connectivity packages transform BRICK-based designs into independently operable NODE devices that can be used for various applications.*
- BRICK’s easy configuration allows running different network topologies and enables seamless upgrades at a later stage.
- All connections of @ANY modules are fully functional and could be easily utilized, thus giving developers maximum flexibility during the evaluation and development phases.
NOTE: * - For further information please contact A.N. Solutions services.
A.N. Solutions applies the same modular approach in software, as it does in hardware. The various embedded software components are designed to interoperate seamlessly and can be easily mixed-and-matched depending on the exact needs of a client. The following @ANY software components are available:
- @ANY Smart MAC Suite ("SMS") offers easy control of @ANY platform’s functionality via AT commands supporting all IEEE 802.15.4-based functions, as well as facilitates the addition of numerous custom features. The software suite is provided in two different versions, SMS Base and SMS Pro.
- @ANY SMS Base version provides essential functionality designed for simple network topologies and evaluation purposes. It can be used to set up a coordinator - end device (star, P2P) topologies.
- @ANY SMS Pro version facilitates development of complex applications and supports additional tree topologies with static routing, based on IEEE 802.15.4 MAC layer. This allows a large number of versatile example applications. SMS Pro also provides additional features such as the data broadcasting and a full function device (FFD) functionality. The data redirect feature enables users to set up tree network topologies. Finally, SMS Pro is designated to be a code base for customer requested extensions.
- Mesh networking topologies supporting dynamic routing schemes, based on IEEE 802.15.4 that are compliant to ZigBee and 6LoWPAN can be implemented and customized on request.
What's In a Box?
- 1 x AT-ANY-900ARM-SC USB Dongle
- 3 x AT-ANY-900-1 BRICK development boards with battery holders
- 1 x Stub antenna (for USB Dongle)
- 1 x SMS Base Software (preloaded)
- 1 x User information Pack (available via download)
|@ANY900-1 BRICK||Plain development boards w/o external antenna|
|@ANY900-1 USB Dongle|
|@ANY900-2 BRICK||Plain development boards w/o external antenna|
|@ANY900-2 USB Dongle|
|@ANY900ARM-SC USB Dongle|
|@ANY900-USB Dongle Enclosure Pack|
|@ANY900ARM-SC USB Dongle Enclosure Pack|
|@ANY Smart Mac Suite (SMS) Pro|
|Flex PCB Antenna 868-915 MHz||Click here to download the product sheet*|
|RP-SMA Stub Antenna 868 MHz||Click here to download the product sheet*|
|RP-SMA Stub Antenna 915 MHz||Click here to download the product sheet*|
|RP-SMA Swivel Antenna 868-915 MHz||Click here to download the product sheet*|
|U.FL-RP-SMA Pigtail Cable||Click here to download the product sheet*|
* - Third-party hardware component.
A plug-and-play USB-hosted gateway to enable IEEE 802.15.4-based Sub-1 GHz wireless network.
Extended development board for easy application development using IEEE 802.15.4 Sub-1 GHz @ANY900 modules.
A high security USB gateway for IEEE 802.15.4 wireless networks for European, Chinese, Japanese, and North American Sub-1 GHz band.
Extended development board for easy application development using IEEE 802.15.4 Sub-1 GHz @ANY900ARM-SC modules.
@ANY SMS Pro allows the development of complex applications and supports tree network topologies.