A cutting-edge IEEE 802.15.4 wireless networking module for international 2.4 GHz ISM band that combines exceptional transmission characteristics and industry leading low power consumption in an ultra-small form factor ideally suited for battery powered applications.
Mechanical module size 24 x 13.5 x 3 mm
@ANY2400-SC modules are fully integrated solutions that contain all of the digital and analog circuitry required for easily establishing wireless connectivity. Utilizing the robust and popular Microchip/ Atmel platform, the modules achieve optimal RF characteristics are achieved with either an on-chip ceramic antenna (@ANY2400-SC-1) or a U.FL connector (@ANY2400-SC-2), providing ultimate flexibility of external antenna adaptations.
The module eliminates the need for costly and time-consuming RF development and shortens time to market for a wide range of standards-based wireless products.
Ensure the quick setup by ordering the product preprogrammed with either our AT-command-based Smart MAC Suite firmware, your own firmware, or common stacks such as 6LoWPAN, Zigbee PRO or Lightweight Mesh.
With @ANY2400-SC module’s impressive feature set, creating ambitious wireless IoT designs becomes a breeze.
- Full compliance to IEEE 802.15.4-2006, Zigbee PRO and more
- Outdoor range (line of sight): ≤ 500 m (@ANY2400-SC-1),
≥ 500 m (@ANY2400-SC-2)
- Excellent receiver sensitivity (-101 dBm) and transmitter output power (+3.5 dBm)
- For international ISM band at 2.4 GHz
- Network topology: P2P, P2MP, Star, Tree, Mesh (IEEE802.15.4 and Zigbee PRO)
- Other IEEE 802.15.4 based stacks applicable
- Smart MAC Suite is provided for easy prototyping and quick setup
- EEPROM profiler software is available for easy preconfiguring of SMS node settings
- Fully matched on-board ceramic chip antenna (@ANY2400-SC-1)
or U.FL connector for custom antennas (@ANY2400-SC-2, 50Ω)
- Integrated JTAG interface allows ISP, OTAU and serial flashing
- Data rate: up to 2 Mbps, e.g. Zigbee: 250 kbps gross
- Stamp-shaped soldering pattern, visually controllable, high mechanical strengths
- Full EN300328, FCC CFR Part 15, RoHS and REACH compliance
- Easy development with ready-to-use AT-command-based Smart MAC Suite firmware, app examples, Development Kits and full technical support
- Fast prototyping with preprogrammed firmware (SMS or other common stacks especially preconfigured for modules, e.g. Zigbee)
- Accelerated project bring-up and testing with @ANY2400-SC out-of-the-box devices (see @ANY2400-SC BRICKs, USB Dongle or Development Kit)
- Best-in-class range and excellent wall penetration for indoor usage
- Self-contained structure perfected for extremely low energy consumption, ideal for battery operated devices
- No RF-knowledge needed, and in-circuit programming made as easy as it can be
- Easy firmware management using off-the-shelf tools and JTAG interface, including ISP, OTAU or serial flashing via bootloader
|Max. Transceiver Output Power||up to 1.0 dBm EIRP for @ANY2400-SC-1
up to 3.5 dBm for @ANY2400-SC-2
|Receiver Sensitivity (per 1%)||up to -101 dBm|
|Data Rate||up to 2 Mbps (proprietary), e.g. 250 kbps @ Zigbee|
|Frequency||international 2.4 GHz ISM Band, 16 channels|
|Data Encryption||AES 128 supported|
|Modulation||O-QPSK (IEEE 802.15.4 compliant)|
|Applicable Network Topologies||P2P, P2MP, Tree, Star, Mesh and other IEEE 802.15.4 based topologies|
|Operating Temperature Range||-40°C to +85°C|
|Microcontroller & Transceiver||ATmega128RFA1 or
|On-Chip Flash||128 kB (256 kB*)|
|On-Chip RAM||16 kB (32 kB*)|
|On-Chip EEPROM||4 kB (8 kB*)|
|ADC||4 ADC lines|
|GPIOs||up to 30 configurable GPIOs|
|IRQs||2 IRQ lines|
|Interfaces||JTAG, SPI, TWI/I2C, UART, 1-Wire|
|Voltage||1.8 V up to 3.6 V|
|Current Consumption at 25°C||TX: <15 mA @ EIRPmax
RX: <13 mA
Idle: 4.5 mA
Sleep: <1.5 μA
|Radio Compliance||EN300328, FCC CFR Part 15|
|Manufacturing||RoHS & REACH|
|Packing||Tray and Tape & Reel 13“ (Dry pack)|
|MOQ||300 pcs. @Trays/ 500 pcs. @ T&R 13“|
*customization option on request
A plug-and-play USB-hosted gateway for IEEE 802.15.4 wireless networks using versatile @ANY2400-SC modules.
Extended development board for easy application development using IEEE 802.15.4 2.4 GHz @ANY2400-SC modules.