@ANY2400-SC USB Dongles
A plug-and-play USB-hosted gateway for IEEE 802.15.4 wireless networks. Using versatile @ANY2400-SC modules for international 2.4 GHz ISM band, these dongles combine exceptional transmission characteristics and out-of-the-box connectivity to IEEE 802.15.4-based networks.
Mechanical module size 53.5 x 17 x 5 mm
Based on the robust @ANY2400-SC modules, the @ANY2400-SC USB Dongles are reliable, host-powered gateway solutions in a compact size form factor. Optimal RF characteristics are achieved using on-chip ceramic antenna (@ANY2400-SC-1) or U.FL connector (@ANY2400-SC-2) option, thus providing maximum flexibility of external antenna adaptations. The on-board UART chip allows for an easy setup of a serial connection via USB interface.
Supported with off-the-shelf drivers by the commercially maintained FTDI Driver Suite, the USB 2.0 compliant interface ensures a seamless integration to various operating systems. Upgrades can be performed via an on-board bootloader or an integrated JTAG interface. White plastic enclosures are available as accessories, on demand.
Ensure the quick setup by ordering the product preprogrammed with either our AT-command-based Smart MAC Suite firmware, your own firmware, or common stacks such as 6LoWPAN, Zigbee PRO or Lightweight Mesh.
- USB 2.0 compliant IEEE 802.15.4 -2006 based hardware platform within compact USB dongle format
- Supports international 2.4 GHz ISM band
- Commercially maintained FTDI Driver Suite ensures a seamless OS integration and support
- Outdoor range (line of sight) up to 250 m (@ANY2400-SC-1 USB Dongle)
and up to 500 m (@ANY2400-SC-2 USB Dongle)
- Network topology: P2P, P2MP, Star, Tree, Mesh (IEEE802.15.4 and Zigbee PRO)
- Other IEEE 802.15.4 based stacks applicable
- Smart MAC Suite is provided for easy prototyping and quick setup
- Integrated JTAG interface allows ISP, OTAU and serial flashing
- Data rate: up to 2 Mbps, e.g. Zigbee: 250 kbps gross
- Self-contained, host-powered infrastructure solution to accelerate bring up, testing, monitoring and controlling of your IEEE 802.15.4 based wireless network
- Easy development with ready-to-use AT-command-based Smart MAC Suite firmware, app examples, Development Kits and full technical support
- Full EN300328, FCC CFR Part 15, RoHS and REACH compliance
- USB connectivity is in line with maintained commercial driver suite by FTDI to ensure seamless infrastructure bring up and customization
- Fast prototyping with preprogrammed firmware (SMS or other common stacks especially preconfigured for modules, e.g. Zigbee)
- Simple data exchange via human readable console output is available to speed-up the system design
- Upgradeable via on-board bootloader or integrated JTAG interface
|Max. Transceiver Output Power||up to 1.0 dBm EIRP for @ ANY2400-SC-1
up to 3.5 dBm for @ANY2400-SC-2
|Receiver Sensitivity (per 1%)||up to -101 dBm|
|Data Rate||up to 2 Mbps (proprietary), e.g. 250 kbps @ Zigbee|
|Frequency||international 2.4 GHz ISM Band, 16 channels|
|Data Encryption||AES 128 supported|
|Modulation||O-QPSK (IEEE 802.15.4 compliant)|
|Applicable Network Topologies||P2P, P2MP, Tree, Star, Mesh and other IEEE 802.15.4 based topologies|
|Operating Temperature Range||-40°C to +85°C|
|Microcontroller & Transceiver||ATmega128RFA1 or
|On-Chip Flash||128 kB (256 kB*)|
|On-Chip RAM||16 kB (32 kB*)|
|On-Chip EEPROM||4 kB (8 kB*)|
|Interfaces||JTAG, USB 2.0|
|USB Interface||FT234 USB|
|Optical Elements||Status LED (programmable)|
|Connectivity||USB Type-A plug|
|Voltage||5.0 V USB-powered|
|Radio Compliance||EN300328, FCC CFR Part 15|
|Manufacturing||RoHS & REACH|
|Order Number||ANY2400-SC-1 USB Dongle
ANY2400-SC-2 USB Dongle
ANY2400-SC-USB Enclosure Pack (white enclosure and cap)
*customization option on request
A cutting-edge IEEE 802.15.4 wireless networking module for international 2.4 GHz ISM band.
Extended development board for easy application development using IEEE 802.15.4 2.4 GHz @ANY2400-SC modules.