A ruggedized IEEE 802.15.4 wireless networking module for Sub-1 GHz ISM band that combines exceptional transmission characteristics and ultra-low power consumption in a tiny form factor ideally suited for battery powered applications.
Mechanical module size 40 x 13.5 x 3 mm
@ANY900 modules are fully integrated solutions that contain all of the digital and analog circuitry required for easily establishing wireless connectivity. Utilizing the robust and popular Microchip/ Atmel platform, the modules achieve optimal RF characteristics with either an on-chip ceramic antenna (@ANY900-1) or a U.FL connector (@ANY900-2), providing ultimate flexibility of external antenna adaptations.
The module eliminates the need for costly and time-consuming RF development and shortens time to market for a wide range of standards-based wireless products.
Ensure the quick setup by ordering the product preprogrammed with either our AT-command-based Smart MAC Suite firmware, your own firmware, or common stacks such as 6LoWPAN, Zigbee PRO or Lightweight Mesh.
Thanks to @ANY modules’ impressive feature set, creating ambitious wireless IoT designs becomes a breeze.
- Full compliance to IEEE 802.15.4-2006, Zigbee PRO and more
- Outdoor range (line of sight): ≤ 500 m (@ANY900-1) and ≥ 2.5 km (@ANY900-2)
- Excellent receiver sensitivity (-110 dBm) and transmitter output power (up to +10 dBm)
- Software adjustable support of European, US, Japanese and Chinese Sub-1 GHz ISM bands
- Network topology: P2P, P2MP, Star, Tree, Mesh (IEEE802.15.4 and Zigbee PRO)
- Extra 256 kB on-board DataFlash for storing firmware images, application data and OTAU support
- Fully matched on-board ceramic chip antenna (@ANY900-1, 868 MHz optimized) or U.FL connector for external antennas (@ANY900-2, 50Ω)
- Data rate: up to 1 Mbps, e.g. Zigbee: 250 kbps gross
- Stamp-shaped soldering pattern, visually controllable, high mechanical strengths
- Full EN300328, FCC CFR Part 15, RoHS and REACH compliance
- Easy development with ready-to-use AT-command-based Smart MAC Suite firmware, app examples, Development Kits and full technical support
- Fast prototyping with preprogrammed firmware (SMS or other common stacks especially preconfigured for modules, e.g. Zigbee)
- Accelerated project bring-up and testing using @ANY900 out-of-the-box devices (see @ANY900 BRICKs, USB Dongle or DESIGN Development Kit)
- Best-in-class range and excellent wall penetration for indoor usage
- Self-contained structure perfected for extremely low energy consumption, ideal for battery operated devices
- Easy firmware management using off-the-shelf tools and JTAG interface, including ISP, OTAU or serial flashing via bootloader
|Max. Transceiver Output Power||up to 2.0 dBm EIRP for @ ANY900-1 (with ceramic chip antenna)
up to 10 dBm for @ANY900-2 (U.FL antenna connector)
|Receiver Sensitivity (per 1%)||up to -110 dBm|
|Data Rate||up to 1 Mbps (proprietary), e.g. 250 kbps @ Zigbee|
|Frequency||European SRD Band (868 MHz), North American ISM Band (915 MHz), Japanese band (928 MHz), Chinese WPAN band (780 MHz)|
|Data Encryption||AES 128 supported|
|Modulation||O-QPSK (IEEE 802.15.4 compliant)|
|Applicable Network Topologies||P2P, P2MP, Tree, Star, Mesh and other IEEE 802.15.4 based topologies|
|Operating Temperature Range||-40°C to +85°C|
|Microcontroller & Transceiver||ATmega1281V
|On-Chip Flash||128 kB|
|On-Board DataFlash||256 kB|
|On-Chip RAM||8 kB|
|On-Chip EEPROM||4 kB|
|ADC||4 ADC lines|
|GPIOs||up to 30 configurable GPIOs|
|IRQs||2 IRQ lines|
|Interfaces||JTAG, SPI, TWI/I2C, UART, 1-Wire|
|Voltage||1.8 V up to 3.6 V|
|Current Consumption at 25°C||TX: <33 mA @ EIRPmax
RX: <17 mA
Idle: 9.5 mA
Sleep: <6 μA
|Radio Compliance||EN300220, FCC CFR Part 15|
|Manufacturing||RoHS & REACH|
|Packing||Tray and Tape & Reel 13“ (Dry pack)|
|MOQ||300 pcs. @Trays/ 500 pcs. @ T&R 13“|
A plug-and-play USB-hosted gateway to enable IEEE 802.15.4-based Sub-1 GHz wireless network.
Extended development board for easy application development using IEEE 802.15.4 Sub-1 GHz @ANY900 modules.