@ANY900 USB Dongles
A plug-and-play USB-hosted gateway to enable IEEE 802.15.4-based Sub-1 GHz wireless network. A versatile dongle can also serve as a regular node or a network sniffer. Supported by the commercially maintained driver suites, the robust USB dongle design allows seamless OS integration. @ANY900 modules provide stable operation for various Sub-1 GHz bands.
Mechanical module size 80 x 17 x 5 mm
Based on the @ANY900 modules, the host-powered @ANY900 USB dongles are reliable gateway solutions that come in a compact sized form factor. Optimal RF characteristics are achieved using on-chip ceramic antenna (@ANY900-1) or U.FL connector (@ANY900-2) option providing maximum flexibility of external antenna adaptations. The on-board UART chip allows for easy setup of a serial connection via USB interface. Supported with off-the-shelf drivers by the commercially maintained FTDI Driver Suite, the USB 2.0 compliant interface ensures a seamless integration to various operating systems.
Combined with Peryton S analyzer software, the dongle can serve as a single channel protocol analyzer. Firmware upgrades are performed via on-board bootloader or integrated JTAG interface.
Ensure quick setup by ordering the product preprogrammed with either our AT-command-based Smart MAC Suite firmware, your own firmware, or common stacks such as 6LoWPAN, Zigbee PRO or Lightweight Mesh.
- USB 2.0 compliant IEEE 802.15.4 -2006 based hardware platform within compact USB dongle format
- Software adjustable support of European, US, Japanese, and Chinese Sub-1 GHz ISM bands
- Commercially maintained FTDI Driver Suite ensures a seamless OS integration and support
- Outdoor range (line of sight): ≤ 250 m (@ANY900-1 USB Dongle)
and ≤ 2.5 km (@ANY900-2 USB Dongle)
- Network topology: P2P, P2MP, Star, Tree, Mesh (IEEE802.15.4 and Zigbee PRO)
- Extra 256 kB on-board DataFlash for storing firmware images, application data and OTAU support
- Data rate: up to 1 Mbps, e.g. Zigbee: 250 kbps gross
- Upgradeable via on-board bootloader or integrated JTAG interface
- Self-contained, host-powered infrastructure solution to accelerate bring up, testing, monitoring and controlling of your IEEE 802.15.4 based wireless network
- Easy development with ready-to-use AT-command-based Smart MAC Suite firmware, app examples, Development Kits and full technical support
- Full EN300328, FCC CFR Part 15, RoHS and REACH compliance
- USB connectivity is in line with maintained commercial driver suite by FTDI to ensure seamless infrastructure bring up and customization
- Simple data exchange via human readable console output is available to speed-up the system design
- Best-in-class range and excellent wall penetration for indoor usage
- Easy firmware management using off-the-shelf tools and JTAG interface, including OTAU or serial flashing via bootloader
- Can be used as a single channel protocol analyzer for 802.15.4 Sub-1-GHz based networks utilizing Peryton S analyzer software
|Max. Transceiver Output Power||up to 2.0 dBm EIRP for @ ANY900-1 (with ceramic chip antenna optimized 868/915MHz)
up to 10 dBm for @ANY900-2 (U.FL antenna connector)
|Receiver Sensitivity (per 1%)||up to -110 dBm|
|Data Rate||up to 1 Mbps (proprietary), e.g. 250 kbps @ Zigbee|
|Frequency||European SRD Band (868 MHz), North American ISM Band (915 MHz), Japanese band (928 MHz), Chinese WPAN band (780 MHz)|
|Data Encryption||AES 128 supported|
|Modulation||O-QPSK (IEEE 802.15.4 compliant), BPSK|
|Applicable Network Topologies||P2P, P2MP, Tree, Star, Mesh and other IEEE 802.15.4 based topologies|
|Operating Temperature Range||-40°C to +85°C|
|Microcontroller & Transceiver||ATmega1281V AT86RF212B|
|On-Chip Flash||128 kB|
|On-Board DataFlash||256 kB|
|On-Chip RAM||8 kB|
|On-Chip EEPROM||4 kB|
|Interfaces||JTAG, USB 2.0|
|USB Interface||FT234 USB|
|Optical Elements||Status LED (programmable)|
|Connectivity||USB Type-A plug|
|Voltage||5.0 V USB-powered|
|Radio Compliance||EN300220, FCC CFR Part 15|
|Manufacturing||RoHS & REACH|
|Part Number||AT-ANY-900-1 USB Dongle
AT-ANY-900-2 USB Dongle
AT-ANY-900 USB Enclosure Pack (white enclosure and cap)
Robust Sub-1 GHz RF modules with superior characteristics for a wide range of industrial automation, smart building and other IoT applications.
Extended development board for easy application development using IEEE 802.15.4 Sub-1 GHz @ANY900 modules.