@ANY900ARM-SC USB Dongle
A high security plug-and-play USB gateway for IEEE 802.15.4 wireless networks. Based on @ANY900ARM-SC-3 module for European, Chinese, Japanese, and North American Sub-1 GHz band, the gateway boasts exceptional transmission characteristics and out-of-the-box infrastructure connectivity to IEEE 802.15.4 based networks.
Mechanical module size 53.5 x 17 x 5 mm
@ANY900ARM-SC USB dongles are reliable, host-powered gateway solutions based on the @ANY900ARM-SC-3 modules. Using the state-of-the-art ARM Cortex controller and the robust and popular Microchip/Atmel hardware platform, optimal RF characteristics go along with a maximum of computing power. SMA antenna connector ensure maximum flexibility of external antenna adaptations for a wide range of use cases. Optionally, a special ECDH crypto module can be used to realize asymmetric key agreement and provide highly secure AES data encryption on demand. The on-board UART chip facilitates easy serial connection setup via USB interface. Supported with off-the-shelf drivers by the commercially maintained FTDI Driver Suite, the USB 2.0 compliant interface ensures a seamless integration to various operating systems.
Ensure quick setup by ordering the product preprogrammed with either our AT-command-based Smart MAC Suite firmware, your own firmware, or common stacks such as 6LoWPAN, Zigbee PRO or Lightweight Mesh.
Thanks to @ANY USB dongle’s impressive feature set, designing ambitious wireless IoT structures becomes a breeze.
- Full compliance to IEEE 802.15.4-2006, Zigbee PRO and more
- Software adjustable support of European, US, Japanese, and Chinese Sub-1 GHz ISM bands
- Outdoor range (line of sight) up to 2.5 km
- Built using cutting-edge Microchip SAMR30G platform with excellent receiver sensitivity (-110 dBm) and transmitter output power (up to +11 dBm)
- Network topology: P2P, P2MP, Star, Tree, Mesh (IEEE802.15.4 and Zigbee PRO)
- Extra 512 kB on-board DataFlash for storing firmware images, application data and OTAU support
- Commercially maintained FTDI Driver Suite ensures a seamless OS integration and support
- Complementary enclosure packs available
- Self-contained, host-powered infrastructure solution to accelerate bring up, testing, monitoring and controlling of your IEEE 802.15.4 based wireless network
- Easy development with ready-to-use AT-command-based Smart MAC Suite firmware, app examples, Development Kits and full technical support
- Compact USB Dongle design for fast and easy infrastructure development, setup and deployment
- Full EN300220, FCC CFR Part 15, RoHS and REACH compliance
- Optional ECDH crypto chip support for adapting asymmetric key agreement is available on demand
- Fast prototyping with preprogramed firmware (SMS or other com- mon stacks specifically preconfigured for modules, e.g. Zigbee)
- Easy firmware management using off-the-shelf tools and SWD interface, including ISP, OTAU or serial flashing via bootloader
|Max. Transceiver Output Power||up to 11 dBm for @ANY900ARM-SC-3|
|Receiver Sensitivity (per 1%)||up to -110 dBm|
|Data Rate||up to 1 Mbps (proprietary), e.g. 250 kbps @ Zigbee|
|Frequency||European SRD Band (868 MHz), North American ISM Band (915 MHz), Japanese band (928 MHz), Chinese WPAN band (780 MHz)|
|Data Encryption||AES 128 supported|
|Modulation||O-QPSK (IEEE 802.15.4 compliant), BPSK|
|Applicable Network Topologies||P2P, P2MP, Tree, Star, Mesh and other IEEE 802.15.4 based topologies|
|Operating Temperature Range||-40°C to +85°C|
|Microcontroller & Transceiver||SAMR30G18 SoC
(ARM Cortex μC/AT86RF212B)
|On-Chip Flash||256 kB|
|On-Board DataFlash||512 kB|
|On-Chip RAM||40 kB|
|On-Chip EEPROM||8 kB|
|Interfaces||SWD, USB 2.0|
|USB Interface||FT234 USB|
|Optical Elements||Status LED (programmable)|
|Connectivity||USB Type-A plug|
|Voltage||5.0 V USB-powered|
|Radio Compliance||EN300220, FCC CFR Part 15|
|Manufacturing||RoHS & REACH|
|Order Number||AT-ANY-900ARM-SC USB Dongle
AT-ANY-900-USB Enclosure Pack (white enclosure and cap)
A cutting-edge IEEE 802.15.4 wireless networking module for European, Chinese, Japanese, and North American Sub-1 GHz ISM bands.
Extended development board for easy application development using IEEE 802.15.4 Sub-1 GHz @ANY900ARM-SC modules.